As healthcare relies on evidence-based practices, the healthcare startups need to adopt this paradigm in their development process. We will discuss the evidence-based entrepreneurship model as it applies to the healthcare sector.
If you have a meetup account,
RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/healthinnovatorsboston/
Dr. Kalyan Kalwa, Dr. Mohan Venkataramana
1. What is evidence-based entrepreneurship
- Definition of evidence-based entrepreneurship
- How has the product development process changed over the past decades
- Product development velocity/cycle time
- Waterfall vs. iterative model
- How do you know your idea is good? Learn product market fit through customer development process and value proposition.
2. Value proposition design canvas
Mapping customer pain points to your solution (value proposition); to make sure there is a product market fit.
3. Business model canvas
- Getting evidence
- Assessing evidence
- Defining the optimal strategy
4. Group discussion
- Share your story
5. Q&A and conclusions
Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) is a secured facility, so you will need to check in at the security desk on the first floor. Please bring a photo ID.
Kendall Square T Stop (Red Line) is across the street from the Cambridge Innovation Center. There are a number of pay parking lots in the area. There is free parking on Memorial drive.
Cambridge Innovation Center
1 Broadway 11th Floor, Singapore conference room
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142