Join the Transformative Discussions Shaping the Next Decade in Healthcare
U.S. healthcare is at an inflection point right now, as policy mandates and internal healthcare system reform begin to take hold, system-wide. How can healthcare leaders move into the new healthcare? Now that electronic health records and other healthcare IT tools and systems are becoming universalized, the next big leap will be into the robust leveraging of technology to achieve the broad aims of value-based healthcare delivery and payment.
At iHT2 Health IT Summits, renowned leaders in U.S. and North American healthcare gather to present important information and share insights. Discussions and interactive sessions lead to shared learnings and exceptional networking.
The iHT2 summit in Boston will tackle topics including:
- Interoperability in the Post-EHR Era;
- Precision Medicine, Predictive Analytics & Personalized Medicine;
- Security & Data Protection: High Tech & High Touch;
- Big Data Mining for Value-based Healthcare; and
- HIEs: A New Era?
- Paul H. Keckley, PhD, Managing Director, Navigant Healthcare
- Ari Lightman, Distinguished Service Professor of Digital Media and Marketing, Heinz College at Carnegie Mellon University
- Cameron Camp, Security Researcher, ESET
- Mark Haglund, Editor-in-Chief, Healthcare Informatics
Aloft Seaport Boston
401-403 D Street,
Boston, MA 02210
Discount code 15% off End Users and Vendors: MeHI15