Technological capabilities, regulatory advances and a continuous pursuit for clinical innovation and patient-friendly experiences are transforming the way clinical studies are conducted, the way we recruit and engage patients, and the way clinical data is collected and utilized.
At a point of increasing maturity, but also growing innovation, these are exciting times for all stakeholders actively involved in bringing the use of digital health technologies in clinical research to the next level.
Leading experts in the digital health and clinical innovation will return to Boston in 2020 to tackle questions and share their latest case-studies. Our 2019 summit covered topics such as:
- Decentralized clinical studies
- Remote patient monitorings
- Wearable sensors data collection
- Novel digital endpoints and biomarkers
- Patient-centric clinical trials
- Implementation hurdles in clinical trial digitization
- Driving stakeholder collaboration to drive digital innovation in clinical R&D
- Patient engagement, recruitment and retention
- Patient data ownership
- Digital innovation in observational research, proof of concept studies and phase IV clinical trials