Join us in the world’s first digital health supercluster
The strength of the Mass Digital Health ecosystem is driven by:
- The Deployment Hub: We are home to approximately 350 digital health companies and a world-class customer community, including 79 hospitals, top academic medical centers and research institutions, reform-minded community care settings, and innovative payers - all within a few hours’ drive of one another.
- Innovation Infrastructure: Ranked the top state for EHR adoption, Massachusetts is a leader in advancing the goals health reform and in building the infrastructure needed for digital health innovation. We also have an unparalleled network of innovation assets, from digital health accelerators to piloting and sandbox development environments.
- Collaboration: Our world-class clinical, research, life sciences, medical device, analytics, robotics, cybersecurity and software communities are integrating and converging every day to facilitate new ideas and products on the edge of discovery.
- Community Commitment: Through the Mass Digital Health Initiative, public and private leaders are working and investing together in building a stronger and more competitive entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Top Talent: #1 in STEM density and a medical research and education hub, there is no better place to launch and scale your healthcare innovation!
Learn more about our ecosystem in the digital health stakeholder directory.
MassTech wants to help you grow and expand your digital health business here. For assistance, contact Katie Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.